Thursday, February 6, 2014

Peponi-paradise

Hey all! Sorry it has been a while since I wrote on here, I got really sick and then just as I was recovering we headed to Zanzibar! So now that I'm in Zanzibar I can officially say I'm never coming back. Just kidding, sadly. I would stay here in a heartbeat if the opportunity presented itself. It is about 90 degrees and has a really high humidity percentage but it is gorgeous. I have gone swimming nearly everyday and have seen ever sunset. It is all absolutely breathtaking. My host family  and new roommate are both amazing and my Swahili is improving rapidly. My days are mostly filled with class and exploration, with a bit of homework. :) I will post more later as of now I'm off to my home for the month to get lunch and then to the fabric market to get some lighter clothes and scarves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment