As I sit on the plane I am comforted by his warm hand resting on my leg. I suppose I have just spent so much time flying alone that it feels just so much better to be next to him on this flight. For those of you who don't know Andrew and I have been seeing each other for two years. A majority of that was actually long distance, between Spokane and Portland. It certainly hasn't been easy. But so far it has been very much worth it. And this for me is one of those defining moments of happiness. Our first plane ride together. The first time no one is left behind at security. The first time there is no goodbye kiss, no lingering hug. We get to go adventure together. I am so thankful for that.
I will write more
tomorrow, this is a personal cheesey note about my feelings-- but I felt compelled to write a little about it. I will be updating my blog as we go! Feel free to follow along!
You can also follow me on Instagram at asmilehunter
:)
Tonight Vegas, tomorrowTonight Vegas,
tomorrow Flagstaff!
Love reading your blog Andrea. You write beautifully! Feels just like sitting with you having a cup of tea. Very rewarding :D Enjoy your time with Andrew and this trip!
ReplyDelete